To my unborn child, by Carol Matthews

de bz, Carol in Euskal Jaia, Mundaka






I can feel you moving in me, tiny arms, legs and feet.

I ´m enjoying waiting for that precious moment, the first time we meet.

I hope you you´ve been content, floating in my womb.

We are both here with for you, and it will be quite soon,

That we finally get to see you, and you will feel our touch.

I will tell you now, don´t ever forget, that it is you we love so much.

I am praying for your safe journey,

I´ll do everything I can,

To make it easy for you, right from baby to man.

When you take your first breath, we´ll be holding ours,

For, you see, breath is the essence which makes us all stars.

Shine as much as you can, be fully who you are,

Don´t dull yourself for anyone, and you will go far.

I´ve not a lot of wisdom, but these simple things are true.

Love, honesty, compassion, trust, when give come back to you.

I don´t know what you´ll look like or what things you´ll do well,

This is for you to discover, and for the world to tell.

It really doesn´t matter which way you go,

Just be true to yourself, and endeavour to know,

Within every breath you take is the power to set you free.

And this life is a gift to you as you are a gift to me.

_________________________________



FISGANDO ...