Samuel Beckett


“ESTRAGON: I can't go on like this.
VLADIMIR: That's what you think.”
― Samuel BeckettWaiting for Godot

“Silence, yes, but what silence! For it is all very fine to keep silence, but one has also to consider the kind of silence one keeps.”
― Samuel Beckett

“Art has nothing to do with clarity, does not dabble in the clear and does not make clear”
― Samuel Beckett

“My mistakes are my life.”
― Samuel Beckett

“Estragon: We always find something, eh Didi, to give us the impression we exist?

Vladimir: Yes, yes, we're magicians.”

Samuel BeckettWaiting for Godot




“Je suis comme ça. Ou j'oublie tout de suite ou je n'oublie jamais."

Samuel BECKETT, En attendant Godot

I'm like that. Either I forget right away or I never forget. 
― Samuel BeckettWaiting for Godot


“Memories are killing. So you must not think of certain things, of those that are dear to you, or rather you must think of them, for if you don’t there is the danger of finding them, in your mind, little by little.”
― 

Samuel Beckett

“Let's go." "We can't." "Why not?" "We're waiting for Godot.”
― Samuel BeckettWaiting for Godot

“Normally I didn’t see a great deal. I didn’t hear a great deal either. I didn’t pay attention. Strictly speaking I wasn’t there. Strictly speaking I believe I’ve never been anywhere.”
― 

Samuel Beckett

FISGANDO ...